Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Today is the 15th, and so up goes the website as is. www.slicesoapworks.com There are still some pages not finished and the shopping cart is not hooked up yet but it's live. I think it will be a week possibly two to have the shopping cart ready and the final approval on my merchant account. This has been a great project though. Certainly a good time of year to concentrate on getting this done. It's somewhat quiet here with not a lot of extra farm chores to do.
We had a few days of very warm weather, so I went out to check on the bees. They seem to be doing well and I seen full frames of honey in most hives. Only one hive seemed a little light so I made some bee fondant/candy to put in for insurance.
One chore I do need to do this month is go through my seeds and make an inventory of what I need to order for this years gardens. Then make some plans on paper. That will be an enjoyable afternoon though.

1 comment:

  1. Good job on the website, am looking forward to seeing the goat webcam. Love your products and plan to buy more. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete